Two years ago on a holiday of Easter I went to juanchito Buenaventura Valle del Cauca, I went with my family to spend a few days on the beach, family vacations, most vacation every six months spent with my family, juanchito is a place where people living from fishing and tourism, at the time August comes the whales of the Pacific to give birth to their calves in the Easter week I went to the beach, pray for the Holy Days, in the night is very calm and cool Caribbean music is spectacular.
JUANCHITO A PLACE TO REMEMBER

Two years ago on a holiday of Easter I went to juanchito Buenaventura Valle del Cauca, I went with my family to spend a few days on the beach, family vacations, most vacation every six months spent with my family, juanchito is a place where people living from fishing and tourism, at the time August comes the whales of the Pacific to give birth to their calves in the Easter week I went to the beach, pray for the Holy Days, in the night is very calm and cool Caribbean music is spectacular.
Two years ago on a holiday of Easter I went to juanchito Buenaventura Valle del Cauca, I went with my family to spend a few days on the beach, family vacations, most vacation every six months spent with my family, juanchito is a place where people living from fishing and tourism, at the time August comes the whales of the Pacific to give birth to their calves in the Easter week I went to the beach, pray for the Holy Days, in the night is very calm and cool Caribbean music is spectacular.
Acerca de mí
Archivo del Blog
Con tecnología de Blogger.

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario